The following terms and conditions apply to all services provided by anvay.co, a brand name owned by Anvay Wellness Private Limited.
Hereafter, “Anvay” or “us” shall mean Anvay Wellness Private Limited, a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at #36, 60 Ft Road, 3rd Phase, Girinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011, which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include all its successors, affiliates and permitted assigns.
- Users requesting this service must be 18 years of age or older. For minors and the disabled, parents or legal guardian must make the request.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Anvay, via the website, facilitates users to buy selected products and services of its partners. However, Anvay will not be responsible for the quality of product or service provided by the partner.
- The cancer second opinion report issued is for information purposes only. It is not considered a diagnosis or medical advice. Users should consult with their local doctors before abandoning or modifying their current treatment.
- If the documentation received for the cancer second opinion is not sufficient to make an assessment, a case manager from Anvay will follow up with the patient or his/her legal guardian to request additional information.
- Anvay reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a user ID in its sole discretion.
- The registered user is responsible for all activity that occurs in your Anvay account.You will immediately notify Live Better With of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other account related security breach of which you are aware.
The service provided through Anvay is different from the diagnostic services typically provided by a physician. Our partner doctors providing this service will not have the benefit of information that would be obtained by examining you in person and observing your physical condition.
Therefore, the doctor may not be aware of facts or information that would affect his or her opinion of your diagnosis. This is a limitation on the accuracy of his or her opinion. By deciding to engage this service, you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of this limitation and agree to assume the risk of this limitation. The recommendations of Anvay’s partner doctor can be shared with your local physician if required.
Your participation in this program will be considered to be an acceptance of the following:
- Medical Second Opinion is not intended to replace a full medical evaluation or a face-to-face encounter with a physician.
- Anvay’s partner physician does not have important information that is usually obtained through a physical examination.
- The absence of a physical examination may affect the Anvay’s partner physician's ability to diagnose your condition, disease or injury.
All health and health-related information provided on this platform is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute to a visit a health care professional. The advice is intended to offer only a general basis for individuals to discuss their medical condition with their healthcare provider. Your healthcare provider should be consulted with regarding matters concerning the medical condition, treatment and needs of you and your family.
Online Store Terms
- Anvay has no control over the content shared by the parter OR claims made by the partner regarding its products or services. You should not rely on this information as the sole information regarding the product or service.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- You should not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. All content on this site is for information purposes only, is not intended to be a substitute or to replace information provided by any licensed healthcare professional, and is not intended to be used as a source for diagnosis, treatment or cure
- Always consult a healthcare professional before using a product and always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.
- Any assistance you may receive using our website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
- There are no warranties to our information. The information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.