- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the website, including End-Users, Patients, General Users and Practitioners.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to www.anvay.co
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that we may collect from You.
- “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the user, and the creator/creators of the application.
We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to: Your Name, Your Age, Date Of Birth, Occupation and Gender;
- Personal health data of the user, voluntarily disclosed by the user for availing second opinion or any other form of consultation with Anvay’s partner doctors.
- The User’s E-mail Address and Contact Information;
As a User of Anvay.co, you may choose to provide information about yourself, your spouse or family, your friends, their health issues, gender of the patient, age of the patient, previous medication taken, previous medical conditions, allergies, etc, submitted voluntarily on the Website.
The user information collected by Anvay is stored on servers located in INDIA.
External Links on The Website
The Website may include offers from our vendors, advertisements, hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present on the Website, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external applications, websites or resources.
Our Use of Your Information
The information provided by You shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms Of Service. The collected information is also used to customise your experience on anvay.co.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
When you use our Website, we may need to provide some of your personal information to our ecosystem partners to fulfill our service commitments to you and to give you better services and for enhancement and visibility of our Website. However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties.
- We may share your personal information to those service providers and Practitioners with which you make arrangements through our website. We provide them with the Personal Information needed to make and complete the appointment / answer the query you pose.
- We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and You so authorise Us to) disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us or You to any legal liability.