- Rehabilitation of patients with Neurological conditions
- Pre Operative Readiness
- Post Operative Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation needs of Athletes
- Pain Management & Functional Recovery
Anjanaa is Sports Physiotherapist with over 10 years of experience in rehabilitation medicine. She works with cancer patients to help them improve quality of life. She works on functional recovery, improving functional ability, pain management, helping people build muscle mass, bone desnity and gait. She has also worked at Aday Cancer Institute, Chennai where she worked with Cancer Patients on all these areas.
Her guidance is most useful pre-surgery for operative preparation and post-surery for recovery & rehabilitation. Over the course of her career she has managed the fitness and rehabilitation needs of Athletes, patients with Neurological or Oncological conditions
She is the founder of Recover Physiotherapy Clinic at Bangalore where she has been practicing for the last 8 years . She is passionate about helping patients recover from chronic pain and to better manage stress in their daily lives.
- Masters In Physiotherapy, (MPT) from SIAMS Institute, Indore
- Yoga Therapy, Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute & Research Center at Lonavala, Maharashtra
- NASM certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Pursuing NESTA certificate for Sports Nutrition Specialist
- Founder, RECOVER PHYSIOTHERAPY [ 2012 to Present] (http://www.recoverphysiotherapy.in)
- Pain Management Specialist, ADYAR Cancer Institute, [2003-2004]
- Stride 2001, 3rd prize in stall presentation on the role of footwear and it's modifications to improve gait