- We may collect personal information like Name, Contact Info from our users, with consent.
- This information is NEVER SHARED with anybody outside the ANVAY Team, without your consent.
- Medical reports, prescriptions and data about medical history may be collected online or in conversation with the subscribers of our online or offline care programs with consent.
- This information is used to create a personalized health profile of the user. The profile is shared with the user. The profile is shared with the doctors, counsellors or holistic care practitioners, part of ANVAY Care Panel, in the course of providing a personalized health related recommendation.
- We may use un-identifiable information as statistics, in our reports and/or proposals.
- We totally respect the need for protecting user information. We are committed for protecting it.
At ANVAY, we value the belief and trust placed in us by the users of our website / users of our online services / participants of the integrative care programs at our Cancer Care Studio. Our core operating principles are being FAIR, FRIENDLY and AUTHENTIC in all that we do. Inline with our core principles, we are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of the personal information of our users that gets collected under normal operating circumstances either online or offline.
Collection Of Personal Information
Usage Of Personal Information
The information collected is used to personalize and make the the care services available to our users . It may be used to contact the user, to process the registration and to advise you on services which may be relevant to you. The data may also be used to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, measure user interest in the services provided by us, inform you about services and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity. It is used to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may use non-identifiable information, such as aggregate user statistics and Usage Information, for promotional, marketing and service related purposes, for making presentations and proposals to hospitals, partners, doctors, corporates, insurance providers, service providers and investors.
Information Collected During Payments
Sharing Of Information With Third Parties
Your information may be shared with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When trusted third parties (such as our accountants, credit card processing companies, payment gateways, etc.) are performing a service for us or for you, we may provide them with the information collected about you only to the extent they need it to perform that particular service.
- If we have to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person or organization or property or asset or rights of the website from unauthorized use or misuse of the website, violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use or to defend against legal claims/proceedings.
Upon occurrence of special circumstances detailed here under :
- to respond to summons, court orders, judicial proceedings or other legal processes.
- to cooperate and assist authorized agencies for interception or monitoring or decryptions as mentioned in the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Interception, Monitoring and Decryption of Information) Rules, 2009 (India).
- to assist and cooperate with the authorized agencies for the monitoring and collection of traffic data or information generated, transmitted, received or stored, in accordance with the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguard for Monitoring and Collecting Traffic Data or Information) Rules, 2009 (India).
Sharing Of Information With Care Partners
ANVAY works with a variety of institutional and individual care providers & providers of other relevant products and services under legal contracts. If a users opts for the products or services of a partner, relevant information about the user shall be shared with the partner, as needed, to ensure a seamless provisioning of the service.
ANVAY’s partners and third party service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide to them. ANVAY does not own liability for any misuse of information, in violation of our agreement with them, by any of the third parties or partners.
Data Protection Laws
Questions and Clarifications Email: email@example.com